19 May 2014

Countdown - 12 days to go


Backed up my big Saturday brick with spectating/supporting yesterday morning at the NT Olympic Distance Championships held down at beautiful East Point Reserve here in Darwin.

It really is a top notch triathlon venue, although with the Dry Season now upon us, traffic is increasing somewhat and it certainly picked up as the morning progressed.  

Many sightseeing Sunday drivers are distracted by the views, and completely oblivious to what is happening around them.  

Having knocked over my five hour ride/run brick the previous day I was content to be on the sidelines watching the action unfold but do admit that I did experience some "I can't wait to be competing in Hawaii" moments.

And that has to be good news with the countdown now at twelve days to go!

Recovery swim yesterday evening was enjoyed as was my 70 min spin late this afternoon.  

Here's a video I put together of some of the action down at Lake Alex yesterday morning .... 


No comments:

Post a Comment